- Guests and staff will wear a facemask at all times unless actively participating in a guided tasting
- Staff will wear new gloves per tasting group
- Sanitize and wash their hands before entering our tasting room (provided outside at our door)
- Refrain from touching product display throughout our shop
- Guests must stay within six feet from any other tasting party being served and awaiting their turn at the tasting bar
- *Guest can order wines and products TO GO if known exposure has occurred, if the customer has had a fever within 48 hours, or if the customer would rather not come into our tasting room
We can genuinely assure you that our tasting room is sanitized thoroughly each day. We are thankful for your support and are doing our absolute best to ensure that we can safely provide an exquisite wine tasting experience for you and your party.
We encourage our customers to utilize our new to-go ordering service. Here you are able to order products you would like from our shop and never have to leave your car! Just call us when you get here with your name and your order will be walked out to your car. Our staff will have masks and gloves on when delivering your order and we ask that you please wear a mask when receiving the order. If you would like to sign up for any of our club memberships you can easily do that once creating your own Maraella Vineyards & Winery Log In, here.
You know you want to
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.